Detailed key roles & responsibilities / JD:
Analyze user requirements and work collaboratively with other team and squad members of developing test cases. Executing those test cases and report bugs found in the process.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Analyze user stories /use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility throughout sprint/project life cycle.
- Work collaboratively with other squad members including product owner, BA, development team members, and users to ideate and develop test cases, and record them in the system.
- Take ownership and responsibility of executing test cases of assigned area.
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
- Own and manage defect tracking in the system.
- Play a helping hand in Deployment by providing and validating rollouts.
- Exposure to any testing tool is preferred used in University projects e.g. JIRA for tracking, Selenium for automation
- Capture knowledge base in system.
First Shift (Day)
Bachelor or Master Degree in Computing/Technology fields
Fresh – 1 Year
Jul 25, 2022
Jun 24, 2022